In keeping with its schoolwide theme “Going for Gold,” Bayside Middle School implemented a new staff recognition program to recognize those who support students at activities after the school day.
When a staff member cheers on student-athletes, chaperones an event or volunteers to sponsor a club, they submit their hours on a Going for Gold spreadsheet. After each nine weeks grading period, point leaders are honored with a gold, silver or bronze gift basket.
• Gold gift basket: Dinner & Movie ($50 Darden restaurants gift card, Fandango gift card and movie snacks)
• Silver gift basket: Movie ($25 Fandango gift card and movie snacks)
• Bronze gift basket: Movie ($10 Redbox gift card and movie snacks)
Congratulations to the following staff members who were recognized by Bayside Middle School’s principal Paula Johnson for their medal-winning performances:
• Gold winner: Constance Williams, special education assistant
• Silver winner: Beverly Felder, special education teacher
• Bronze winner: Sharon Alston-Felder, special education assistant
In total, 91 hours were recorded by all participating staff members the first quarter, and points will be tracked all year.Tell your friends! Follow us!