It’s that time of year again – the beginning of the school year. Should there be a need to notify you about any school closing, delay, or cancellation during the 2012-2013 school year, you will be contacted via the AlertNow rapid notification system. This is why it’s important that we have your most current contact information (home phone/cell phone/personal e-mail account). Please take a few minutes to review the AlertNow contact information we have on file and update as necessary. The directions to access this information found on vbcps.com follows:
1. On the homepage of vbcps.com, locate the Employee Self Service box found on the bottom of the page and click Login to ESS.
2. On the Employee Self Service Access Page, click the WISE Employee Self Service link found on the center of the page.
3. To log in, enter your regular VBCPS username and password.
4. On the WISE Portal page, select the link Personal Information found in the left-hand nav bar.
5. On the WISE Personal Information page Select the link AlertNow found in the left-hand nav bar.
6. A form will appear that will allow you to verify and/or update your home phone number, additional phone number, and personal e-mail address.
7. After you have verified this information is correct or made any changes, select Update.
Additional information on AlertNow is available on vbschools.com.
Tell your friends! Follow us!